We've got spaces in lots of the biggest runs in the country which you can take part in for us.
Thinking of Adoption
Have you been
If you feel you can:
- Create a space in your life for children
- Accept children for who they are with their unique family history and personality
- Provide good support networks from friends and/or family
- Give the commitment to care for your child even though the future may be challenging and exciting
...then we’re interested in hearing from you.
Call us on 0300 456 2656 or click here to register your interest in our information events.
I recommend Families that Last to anyone I know who takes an interest in adoption. I feel I owe them so much for all the time, support and advice they have given me in the past and continue to give me even now. The team does not provide a 9 to 5 service. They have been here around the clock for me through every crisis and problem I have had. I owe them so much for helping me fulfil my dream of a family.
5 reasons to adopt with After Adoption
- We make lasting placements. 98% of the placements we have made recently have continued for the long term.
- You will receive extensive training. Our SafeBase training and post-adoption support provides you with the skills and support you need to be a parent.
- The children we place with you bring unique gifts and talents with them. They may be older or in a sibling group.
- We are efficient. The vast majority of our Adoption Orders are made within 12 months of placement. While we don’t want to rush the process, we will aim to ensure that your adoption is not slowed down unnecessarily and that your child/ren can be settled as quickly as possible.
- Our staff are dedicated and trained to support your family throughout the whole adoption placement from the moment you contact us until well after the placement has been made and afterwards. We will offer you the support you need to help provide a child with the home they need.