Volunteering for us can help make a real difference to people affected by adoption. Click here to find out more.
Work with Companies
Does your company, business network or staff team choose a charity to support each year? Could you nominate After Adoption? We can offer a range of fundraising and volunteering opportunities to your company, working in partnership to ensure mutual benefit. This includes:
- Charity of the Year partnerships (a tailor-made programme)
- Fundraising events (Christmas Jumper Day)
- Challenge events (runs, swims, bike rides, parachute jumps)
- Sponsorship opportunities (project events, fashion show)
- Pro-bono support, professional advice and staff volunteering
- Payroll giving
We have several successful current and recent partnerships with companies including Timpsons, Avensure, Outsourcery, Savills, Campaign for Real Ale, the Manchester Business Breakfast Club, and Osbornes Solicitors. We were also pleased to be the chosen charity for the Talk of Manchester Awards which was held on 3 December 2015.
Benefits to our partner organisations include:
- skills development amongst employees
- new opportunities to use existing skills
- increased engagement with local community projects
- enhanced profile and PR opportunities for the company
- improved staff morale and motivation within the workplace
It was a very easy partnership. After Adoption organised everything on their side by sourcing prizes for the raffle and arranging the fundraising activities for the night. By partnering with After Adoption we knew we were making a contribution to supporting children and young people in Manchester and we would definitely partner with them again.
(Sam Booth, future pro.manchester)
Adoption is one of our key services at Osbornes Solicitors. As such we feel a strong connection to the work of After Adoption and the people they help. By sponsoring their Regent’s Park Run we helped boost their fundraising efforts and we were pleased to gain coverage of our sponsorship from the local papers in Camden, thus helping to raise our profile. Communication with After Adoption was straightforward and the partnership was a great success for both organisations.
(Chris Aubeeluck, Head of Business Development, Osbornes Solicitors)
If you’d like more information call Steve on 0161 830 2010 to discuss how your company can get involved. Your support really can make a difference to an adoptive family, adopted adult or birth relative.