We've got spaces in lots of the biggest runs in the country which you can take part in for us.
27 September - 6 October 2017
Registration Fee: £399
Sponsorship Level: £4,340
Located on the North Eastern tip of Tanzania, Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the world's highest peaks and a truly amazing spectacle!
This 10 day trek will take you to the roof of Africa, 5895m above sea level to the top of Africa's highest mountain. Joining with experienced walkers, you will find yourself trekking over 40 hours in 8 days and taking in some breathtaking views of the African Savannas.
Experience the trip of a lifetime with this amazing trek up Kilimanjaro and through some of the world's most diverse landscape. Trek through dense forest over rocky terrain and up to ice glaciers as you discover the three volcanic centres of Kilimanjaro and the African culture surrounding them.
This high altitude challenge offers you the chance to see some amazing views as you trek towards the snowy peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.
The following itinerary gives you a taste of what is to come on this incredible adventure.
- Day 1: Fly London to Kilimanjaro airport
- Day 2: Transfer to Arusha
- Day 3: Begin trekking the Machame route first climb to 3100m
- Day 4: Ascend through forest on the Shira Plateau camp at 3840m
- Day 5: Pass underneath the Lava Tower and Western Breach (acclimatisation time)
- Day 6: Trek the Great Barranco ravine towards Karanga Valley
- Day 7: Short steep ascent to Barafu Camp at 4,600m - great for acclimatisation
- Day 8: Ascend towards summit glaciers, sun rise at Stella Point crater rim at 5,750m
- Day 9: Gentle trek back down to rain forest and Mweka - receive certificate of ascent!
- Day 10: Time to explore, transfer to airport for flight home
- Day 11: Flight to London
How to book
- Call 0161 830 2010