We've got lots of resources for people involved with adoption. Click here to find out more.
Ambassador Job Description
To help After Adoption raise its profile, encouraging others to understand and support the organisation and promoting our work with all groups affected by adoption.
- Promote After Adoption to help raise our profile
- Actively seek introductions to possible corporate partners, high net worth individuals and others
- Make use of personal and external networks to help raise awareness of After Adoption and speak knowledgeably about the organisation
We would expect Ambassadors to:
- Act in the best interest of the charity and service users at all times
- Act with integrity and avoid any personal conflicts of interest
- Maintain confidentiality about all sensitive information received as part of your role
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
- Commitment to After Adoption and the objectives of the organisation
- Ability to communicate effectively and passionately to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ambassadors will be supported by the Fundraising Manager and Senior Management team.